With Easy SmartCare, patients are added during the normal booking process using software already in place in the medical practice. This means that patients are being added incrementally which makes it easy on staff.
Here is a typical example of the number of patients being added in a busy European clinic:
Within the normal cycle of care, all regular patients will be added in the first year, and thereafter, all new patients are automatically entered.
Your office can manage patient care in real-time
Here is a typical cycle of interaction with a patient:
- Patient books appointment
- Easy SmartCare sends appointment reminder along with pre-exam procedures
- Patient confirms attendance
- Patient appointment results in prescription and follow-up appointment
- Easy SmartCare sends reminders to take prescription
- Patient confirms compliance
- Easy SmartCare sends appointment reminder
- Patient cancels appointment
- Easy SmartCare automatically frees up appointment for another patient
Many medical offices still spend a great deal of time on the phone to remind patients. Easy SmartCare automates the process and delivers far better results.
Compliance starts immediately
Patients lead busy lives and they may simply forget appointments or not properly prepare for a successful procedure. They may also forget to take medications.
Easy SmartCare provides the reminder they need and the feedback you need in the office. Patients appreciate the reminder and recognize it as an added-value service. Attendance and compliance improve within the first week of implementation.